I see books at stores or on other people’s bookshelves, or borrow them from the library but have to return them …
- I’d rather be in the studio, by Alyson B. Stanfield, ISBN 978-0-9742725-8-0 52495 – this deals with self-promotion for artists, her website has tons of free useful stuff!
- Quilters Playtime; Games with Fabric, by Dianne S. Hire, # 1294 in our Quilt Guild library and now in my personal collection 🙂
- Fabric Art Workshop; Exploring Techniques & Materials for Fabric Artists & Quilters, by Susan Stein, #1721 in our Quilt Guild library
- Create Your Own Hand-Printed Cloth, by Rayna Gillman, # 1722 in our Quilt Guild library
- HOW COINCIDENTAL that these two have consecutive numbers, no, I didn’t plan it that way!
- Create Your Own Free-Form Quilts, by Rayna Gillman, # 2167 in Quilt Guild library
- Domino Knitting, by Vivian Hoxbro, in Central Library 746.4320432
- Beautiful Beaded & Embroidered Fabric, by Cindy Gorder, in Central Library 746.5
- Essential William Morris, by Iain Zaczek, in Central Library, 745.4492
- Craft Activism: People, Ideas, and Projects from the New Community of Handmade and How You Can Join In, by Joan Tapper, Central Library 745.5 TAP
- Successful Scrap Quilts from Simple Rectangles, by Judy Turner & Margaret Rolfe, #B-682 in Quilt Guild library
- Connecting Design to Stitch, by Sandra Meech Quilt Guild library 42/005 (revamped numbering system)
- Journeys to Abstraction: 100 Contemporary Paintings and Their Secrets Revealed, by Sue St. John North Light Books, 2012 and artistnetwork.com/journeystoabstraction
The Creative Habit, Learn It and Use It for Life, Twyla Tharp, Simon & Schuster, 2003 153.35 THA in library
The Craftsman, by Richard Sennett, Yale University Press, 2008 601 SEN in Central Library