This has been going for a while but trust me to stumble onto things long after they happen!
Anyway I figure since I’m already doing this I can safely take the pledge. So what if I’m the 892nd person to leap on the bandwagon?
And I’m posting ROssie’s prompts as a reminder to myself and others:
- Do you have any new sketches to show?
- Is this design inspired by a past quilt or someone else’s quilt you saw (link, please)?
- Does the color palette come from somewhere specific?
- Are you trying to evoke a specific feeling?
- Is this quilt intended for a specific person? How did that inform your choices?
- Are you following a pattern, emulating a block you saw somewhere, using a liberated process, or totally winging it?
- What are you hating about this quilt at this stage? What do you love?
- Did you push yourself to try something new?
- In working on the quilt, are you getting ideas about what you might want to try next? What? Did you sketch it?
Stay tuned for more about the other two workshops I took at the retreat and other fun things!