I see books at stores or on other people’s bookshelves, or borrow them from the library but have to return them …
- I’d rather be in the studio, by Alyson B. Stanfield, ISBN 978-0-9742725-8-0 52495 – this deals with self-promotion for artists, her website has tons of free useful stuff!
- Quilters Playtime; Games with Fabric, by Dianne S. Hire, # 1294 in our Quilt Guild library
- Fabric Art Workshop; Exploring Techniques & Materials for Fabric Artists & Quilters, by Susan Stein, #1721 in our Quilt Guild library
- Create Your Own Hand-Printed Cloth, by Rayna Gillman, # 1722 in our Quilt Guild library
- HOW COINCIDENTAL that these two have consecutive numbers, no, I didn’t plan it that way!
- Domino Knitting, by Vivian Hoxbro, in Central Library 746.4320432
- Beautiful Beaded & Embroidered Fabric, by Cindy Gorder, in Central Library 746.5
- Essential William Morris, by Iain Zaczek, in Central Library, 745.4492
- Craft Activism: People, Ideas, and Projects from the New Community of Handmade and How You Can Join In, by Joan Tapper, Central Library 745.5 TAP
The Creative Habit, Learn It and Use It for Life, Twyla Tharp, Simon & Schuster, 2003 153.35 THA in library